Saturday 6 April 2013

Were not the only ones having problems with badger damage!

I feel there pain, but i have been assured by Natural England that due to the lack of food due to wet weather last year and a cold winter this time around that they are searching for what ever they can find. Hopefully a warmer spell will bring a halt to there destruction.
Have a look at these other sports areas:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22039731
http://hockleygc.blogspot.co.uk/

About Me

Im the Head Greenkeeper at Malton and Norton Golf Club. I began my greenkeeping career at Malton and Norton Golf Club straight from school as an Assistant Greenkeeper. Wanting to climb the greenkeeping ladder I gained my NVQ level 2 and 3 at Askham Bryan College. I continued with my education gaining a HNC in golf course management and took the position of Deputy Head Greenkeeper at Malton and Norton Golf Club in 2005.In 2008 I was promoted to the position of Head Greenkeeper, leading a team of 6 hard working and dedicated Greenkeepers. Our aim is to continue to improve the condition of the course year on year maintaining our high reputation within the area.